Landolia, a World of Photos
Latest Photos of the World in RSS feed
Sign In

sim100

Sim100' Photos Album

Member since January 25, 2007

822
Photos
Loading More Content
No More Content
Wattay International Airport (ສະໜາມບິນສາກົນວັດໄຕ), view from the car parking, located located 3 km from downtown Vientiane, Laos
View the photo 622
Entrée des départs, aéroport international de Wattay de Vientiane, desservant la ville de Vientiane au Laos
View the photo 930
2 of the 3 large chedis among numerous smaller ones at Wat Phra Si Sanphet (วัดพระศรีสรรเพ็ชญ์) temple in old Ayutthaya - Thailand
View the photo 753
Pagoda at Wat Ratchaburana Temple (วัดราชบูรณะ), Ayutthaya, Thailand
View the photo 824
La Basilique Saint-Epvre de Nancy a été construite au XIXe siècle en pierre d'Euville et est située place Saint-Epvre, à Nancy, en France
View the photo 788
L'Arc Héré (dessiné par Emmanuel Héré) situé sur le côté nord de la place Stanislas à Nancy, en France
View the photo 876
La place Stanislas avec pavillon de l'Opéra et la statue de Stanislas, Nancy, France
View the photo 619
Mt Solitary and Jamison Valley - Blue Mountains, Australia
View the photo 1338
The Three Sisters towering above the Jamison Valley and the characteristic blue haze - Blue Mountains, Australia
View the photo 1485
View of Tolla lake (fr. Lac de Tolla) in the Corse-du-Sud department of France on the island of Corsica
View the photo 483
View of Konak Square (Turkish: Konak Meydanı) with the clock tower and the city hall, southern end of Atatürk Caddesi in the Konak district of İzmir, Turkey
View the photo 674
İzmir's famous Kordon along the Gulf of İzmir - Izmir city in Turkey
View the photo 1471
Entrance to Konak Pier. Konak Pier contains shops and restaurants / coffee shops. It is located near Konak Square, Izmir, Turkey.
View the photo 571
The Konak Pier viewed from a pedestrian bridge. It was designed by Gustave Eiffel and inaugurated in 1890 at the port of İzmir, Turkey
View the photo 1300
Izmir city hall, located near the clock tower, Konak Square, Izmir, Turkey
View the photo 826
View of Izmir Clock Tower (25 m height). The clock itself was a gift of German Emperor Wilhelm II. It is located on Konak Square, in the city of İzmir in Turkey.
View the photo 531
İzmir Clock Tower (İzmir Saat Kulesi) located at the Konak Square in Konak district of İzmir, Turkey
View the photo 473
Kuşadası harbor and viez of Kusadasi resort town on Turkey's Aegean coast, Aydın Province
View the photo 938
Güvercin Adası, the peninsula of Kuşadası. Kuşadası town in Turkey.
View the photo 957
The Atatürk statue in Kuşadası, on the top of a hill - Kuşadası, Aydın Province, Turkey
View the photo 1044
The Club Caravanserail Hotel (Kuşadası Caravanserai), an original Ottoman Caravanserail built by Okuz Mehmet Pasha in 1618 - Kuşadası, Turkey
View the photo 562
The Temple of Artemis (Greek: Ἀρτεμίσιον) stands at the beginning of the Selçuk-Kuşadası road going to Kuşadası on the right-hand side. We learn from historians that the temple of Artemis was built in the 7th century BC and destroyed seven times. In the excavations that have been going on for more than a hundred years only four stages of the temple were encountered. The temple which was dedicated to Artemis of Ephesus is considered to have been one of the seven wonders of the world. In the 6th century BC, Chersiphon of Cnossus, a renowned architect, and his son Metagenes, constructed a new temple on the site of the previous one, with a length of 115 meters and a width of 55 meters. This is the largest temple that was ever made of marble up to our day. This temple was burnt down in 356 BC by a lunatic by the name of Herostratos.
View the photo 1240
The Isa Bey Bath lies between the Church of St. John and the Mosque of Isa Bey and was built in 1364. The bath is a modified implementation of the Roman and Byzantine baths, adapted to the Turkish tradition. It consists of three main divisions: the cold, the temperate and the hot areas. Selçuk, Turkey.
View the photo 407
Isa Bey Mosque' courtyard and minaret, Isa Bey Mosque (İsa Bey Camii), Selçuk, Turkey
View the photo 411