zodiak72

Album Photos de Zodiak72

Membre depuis le 13 Octobre 2007
128
Photos
Charger plus de photos
Album photos complet
Tserkva Saint Michel Archange (église catholique grecque Saint Michel Archange) construit en 1791 à Smolnik, Powiat des Bieszczady, Voïvodie des Basses-Carpates, Pologne
Voir la photo 8726
Church of St. Mary in Sejny - Basilica of the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary Of the important places in Sejny should certainly include the Basilica of the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary. This is one of the finest cathedrals in Poland. It was built in the years 1610-1619. Finishing works continued for many years. In 1632 the bishop of Vilnius, Jerzy Tyszkiewicz made maintenance of the church. In 1760, reconstruction was performed by turning it on to the town and adding a Baroque facade. East wall was demolished, the church was extended by 2 pairs of windows and four pillars. Reconstruction of the interior is not missed. It was built a large choir, and on the western wall of the chancel altar was made. The reconstruction was made, inter alia, through the generosity of Rose Strutyńskiej - starościny sejewskiej the wiżajńska and her daughter, who in 1760 transferred a large sum of money priors Mostowiczowi Louis. In the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries was founded in 1927 rococo paintings that adorn the current basilica. Starting from 1818, for 7 years, it was the diocese's Cathedral of Augustow. Earned a collegiate church in 1925 when it was created in the first chapter of Collegiate Sejny. Another important event was the coronation of the statue of Mother Bżej Sejny by Pope Paul VI in 1973. The consequence of this was to raise the dignity of a collegiate Sejny the basilica minor. Basilica of the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary has the following dimensions: length 40 meters, width 18 meters, height of 15 meters. This is a three-nave structure with a beautiful baroque facade. Were added in 1760 three-storey towers have completed onion, golden domes. Inside the basilica is characterized by the typical baroque splendor. Beautiful decoration, gilding, marble floors and beautiful altar delight the eye. There is also a lot of 36 bodies a voice that made Jonas Garalevicius in 1907. They are divided into 3 sections: - Manual I: 18 votes - Manual II: 10 votes - Pedal: 8 votes Every year in the basilica at the beginning of August there is the International Organ Festival of Young Juniores Priores Organorium Seinensis.
Voir la photo 7515
In the center of Sejny (10km from polish-lithuanian border) stands so-called 'White Synagogue', built in the mid-nineteenth century in the place of its wooden predecessor. Architectural interior of the synagogue is a combination of Baroque Gothic sześciopolówki central solution, which emphasizes the distribution of the pillars. The synagogue is the aisle. The eastern wall is preserved for the Torah niche, the so-called Ark. Did not survive the polychrome, women's gallery and bimah, or hill, from which the rabbi spoke to the faithful. After the war, the synagogue was used as a warehouse and depot samochowa. Today, the restored rooms of exhibitions and concerts. White-blue building next to the synagogue once housed a yeshiva, founded by Rabbi Moses probably Yitzhak Avigdor. Employees of the Borderland Foundation sense as saying the university: 'The school has enjoyed great fame among maskilów - supporters of the Jewish Enlightenment, attracting many students from remote areas of Russia and Polish. Sejny Thanks to her - though briefly - became the center of the Haskalah (enlightenment) for the whole Lithuania. You held conferences greatest rabbis of Lithuania. Soon the Tsarist government, fearing the spread of science Avigdor the Polish and the inland areas of Russia, closed the yeshiva in Sejny and Avigdor sentenced to banishment. In the late nineteenth and early twentieth century in the yeshiva building located cheder - Starting religious school for boys. The upper floor occupied a house of prayer, there is likely to fit into the rabbinate. '.
Voir la photo 6349
Church in Straduny, Gmina Ełk, Ełk County, Poland - The historic church, built between 1736-1738, with baroque decoration. The Church stands on the site of an earlier wooden church. Probably the church was part of the castle complex built in this place by the crusaders in the fifteenth century church located inside the historic authority of the eighteenth century gravestones of local nobility of the sixteenth and seventeenth century and a Crucifixion picture showing the influence of Albrecht Dürer School. Originally the church was the Catholic church. After the secularization of the Teutonic Knights became a Protestant church. After World War II the church was turned into a Roman Catholic (since 1946).
Voir la photo 6722
Bożków Castle, Klodzko region, southwestern Poland - The first mention in written sources about Bożków (german: Eckersdorf), then called Ekkehardisdorf (Latin Eckardi Villa), is from 1348. In the early Renaissance palace was built from about 1520 held by the family von Raueck. In the sixteenth century also began to operate the abomination of coal. After the Czech-Palatine war property was confiscated and given Caspar von Eisenhut Jäschke. Then passed into the hands of the Jesuits, from whom it bought by Johann Georg von Gotzen, who expanded the castle and significantly contributed to the construction of the church in its present form. After the childless death of the last male descendant of this family, Count Johann von Gotzen, the property passed to her son in 1780, one of his sisters, Count Anton Alexander von Magnis. From that time until the end of World War II remained in the possession of the good of the family. Anton Alexander, one of the most outstanding representatives of this family caused a boom and the expansion of the property - with his name linked to development of a Baroque-classicist castle in 1787, the establishment of a magnificent park with artificial romantic ruins of the plates tombstones, building artificial ruins on top of the building and Grodziszcze forester. At that time the village had a school, four farms, two water mills, oil mill, sugar factory, and had 146 houses. Last reconstruction of the castle after a fire occurred in 1870, Count Wilhelm von Magnis. Among the guests who visited the palace in idols, who included late U.S. President John Quincy Adams and the kings of Prussia Frederick William III of Prussia and his wife Louise and Frederick William IV of Prussia. Castle of Bożków, 8km from Klodzko, southwestern region of Poland, Sudety mountains.
Voir la photo 12505
Buildings downtown Dubai (إمارة دبي), founded by Maktoum bin Bati bin Suhail in 1833 - United Arab Emirates
Voir la photo 19765
Burj Khalifa (Arabic: برج خليفة‎ - 828 m), formerly Burj Dubai, skyscraper in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Voir la photo 28784
Milan Cathedral, Cathedral in Milan, Lombardy, Italy
Voir la photo 16978
La Scala opera house in Milan, Italy
Voir la photo 15393
The Torre del Filarete, Castello Sforzesco, castle in Milan, Italy
Voir la photo 9645
Fountain in the old town of Verona, Veneto region, northern Italy
Voir la photo 9041
The Verona Arena (Arena di Verona), Roman amphitheatre in Verona, built in AD 30, Italy
Voir la photo 7820
Scaliger Castle - Castello in Villafranca di Verona - located in Villafranca di Verona, province of Verona in the Veneto, Northern Italy
Voir la photo 7660
Palazzo Pretorio and la Torre Civica in Piazza dei Signori, Treviso, Italy
Voir la photo 9552
Fog at the Piazza San Marco, with the St Mark's Campanile and the St Mark's Basilica - Venice, Italy
Voir la photo 11458
The Grand Canal in Venice, Veneto Region, Italy
Voir la photo 9919
King Victor Emmanuel monument at Riva degli Schiavoni place in Venice, Italy
Voir la photo 7836
View of Venice (Piazza San Marco and with St Mark's Campanile) from San Giorgio Maggiore Island, Venice, Italy
Voir la photo 7399
Riva degli Schiavoni place in Venice, Italy
Voir la photo 7444
Façade of the Doge's Palace, designed perhaps by Filippo Calendario, residence of the Doge of Venice, Italy
Voir la photo 11300
San Marco Cathedral (San Marco di Venezia) or St Mark's Basilica located on Piazza San Marco, in Venice, Italy
Voir la photo 9891
Church of San Giorgio Maggiore (view from Piazza San Marco) on San Giorgio Maggiore island in Venice, Italy
Voir la photo 8423
The Rialto Bridge (Ponte di Rialto) is one of the four bridges spanning the Grand Canal in Venice, Italy
Voir la photo 9045
Cathedral in Treviso, Treviso old town, Veneto region, northern Italy
Voir la photo 8028