Centre-ville, Church in Straduny

Church in Straduny, Gmina Ełk, Ełk County, Poland - The historic church, built between 1736-1738, with baroque decoration. The Church stands on the site of an earlier wooden church. Probably the church was part of the castle complex built in this place by the crusaders in the fifteenth century church located inside the historic authority of the eighteenth century gravestones of local nobility of the sixteenth and seventeenth century and a Crucifixion picture showing the influence of Albrecht Dürer School. Originally the church was the Catholic church. After the secularization of the Teutonic Knights became a Protestant church. After World War II the church was turned into a Roman Catholic (since 1946).

zodiak72
zodiak72
Membre depuis le 13 Octobre 2007
zodiak72" photostream (128)

6724 Vues
Licence

Tous droits réservés