dubravsky

Album Photos de Dubravsky

Membre depuis le 05 Novembre 2009
903
Photos
Charger plus de photos
Album photos complet
Catholic Church of St. Elizabeth - originally Gothic from 1-st half of the 14-th century with prismatic tower was renovated in 1973, when corner 3, ashlar walls were replaced. There are two sacrariums at the sides of presbytery. Betliar in Slovakia.
Voir la photo 10687
Evangelical church – classicistic, built in 1794 in the manner of temples of toleration without tower. It was supplemented with prismatic tower in 1834. Betliar, Rožňava District, Košice Region of eastern Slovakia.
Voir la photo 10469
Competitors of Hubert's ride event, Betliar Manor House - Later on the park was wide-spread and supplemented by lots of dendrological rarenesses and today it is a big complex of 56-hectares with many waterfalls and building attractions.
Voir la photo 11819
The Manor-house Betliar comes from the second part of the 15th century with a splendid English park, dominates to the small Betliar village. Betliar Manor House, Rožňava District, Košice Region, Slovakia.
Voir la photo 7502
The palace before belonged to the Bebek family and in first part of the 17th century it was inherited from the rich family of the Andrassy. Betliar Manor House, Slovakia.
Voir la photo 7656
Fountain in the park, Betliar Manor House, Betliar village in Slovakia
Voir la photo 8495
Larch in the park, Betliar Manor House, Rožňava District, Slovakia
Voir la photo 8354
The Betliar Museum specialises in documenting the history of gentry. It is located in the past hunting palace of the Andrássy family (a National Cultural Monument) which is situated in a large Romantic park in Betliar.
Voir la photo 7697
Southern view on manor house from entrance; Betliar Manor House in Betliar village, Rožňava District, Slovakia
Voir la photo 7752
View on castle from the south-west - Betliar Manor House, Betliar, Rožňava District in the Košice Region of eastern Slovakia
Voir la photo 7378
New Evangelical Church was built from 1872-94 in eclectic style with Byzantine, Romanesque, Renaissance and Moorish elements. In 1909 I. Thököly's mausoleum was built to the church - Kežmarok town in Slovakia
Voir la photo 9478
Greek-catholic church of st. the Mother of God in Kežmarok, Slovakia
Voir la photo 8665
Églises en bois de Kežmarok, une église articulair située à Kežmarok, région de Prešov en Slovaquie
Voir la photo 8804
North-western view on new evangelical church - Church in Kezmarok, Slovakia
Voir la photo 8622
A Renaissance bell tower situated next to the Church constructed in 1591 belongs among the most beautiful bell towers in the Spiš Region. Kezmarok, Slovakia.
Voir la photo 8757
Eastern view on Renaissance Bell Tower downtown Kezmarok town in the Spiš region of eastern Slovakia
Voir la photo 8335
Holy Cross Basilica from Nova ulica street, Kežmarok, Prešov region, Slovakia
Voir la photo 7644
The Town Hall was originally Gothic but after conflagrations from 1541-55 it got its Renaissance look. Kežmarok town in the Spiš region of eastern Slovakia.
Voir la photo 11418
Hlavne namestie street, Kezmarok, Slovakia - In the 15-th century Kezmarok gained the right to organize two open markets per year, the right of sword and the right to use its own sign etc.
Voir la photo 7393
Hradne namestie street, view towards Kezmarok castle, Kezmarok, Slovakia - The town had a multinational character. Nowadays you can find there Slovak, Czech, Polish, German, Hungarian, Ukrainian and Roma people.
Voir la photo 6968
Hradne namestie street, Kezmarok - It is the centre of the Spiš Region and often it serves as a reference point to other historical places as Spišská Kapitula, Spišská Nová Ves, Levoča, Spiš Castle.
Voir la photo 6405
Hradne namestie with Paulinsky church in Kežmarok, Prešov region, Slovakia
Voir la photo 8673
Main square with Town hall, Kezmarok town in Slovakia
Voir la photo 7703
North-Western view on Hradne namestie square, Kežmarok town in the Spiš region of eastern Slovakia
Voir la photo 5674