Lilly2883

Album Photos de Lilly2883

Membre depuis le 30 Mai 2011
208
Photos
Charger plus de photos
Album photos complet
The village Sosnówka in Karkonosze in south-west Poland, a chapel of Saint Ann in the forest above the village. The place of pilgrimage since Middleages and the place of hidden power in older, pagan times.
Voir la photo 10051
Catholic church in Miłków, south-western Poland, near Jelenia Góra - Kościół pw. św. Jadwigi w Miłkowie
Voir la photo 8004
The ruins of a protestant church located in Miłków, Gmina Podgórzyn, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, Poland.
Voir la photo 7613
Walls of the rest of the protestant church in Miłków, district of Gmina Podgórzyn, within Jelenia Góra County, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, in south-western Poland
Voir la photo 7231
Frog view: ruins of a protestant church located in Miłków, village in south-western Poland.
Voir la photo 7087
The ruins of a protestant church in Miłków, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, Poland.
Voir la photo 7604
Karpacz Górny, the spa in south-west of Poland, in Karkonosze Mountains.
Voir la photo 9298
Bell tower of Vang stave church (pl. Świątynia Wang) in Karpacz (German Krummhübel) town in Jelenia Góra County, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, south-western Poland
Voir la photo 9744
Vang stave church wooden church originally built around 1200 in the parish of Vang in the Valdres region of Norway and transferred and re-erected in 1842 in Karpacz, Poland
Voir la photo 8664
Vang stave church or Vang church, façade and belltower, located in Karpacz spa town and ski resort in Jelenia Góra County, Poland
Voir la photo 9079
Vang stave church (German: Stabkirche Wang), stave church located in Karpacz, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, south-western Poland
Voir la photo 7879
Vang stave church (Świątynia Wang) transferred from Vang in Norway to Karpacz in the Karkonosze mountains of Poland
Voir la photo 8412
Karpacz Górny - Temple Wang (Vang stave church) from 12/13 century built in Norway in town Vang. In 19th century the church became too small and too expensive to be renovated. It was bought by Prussian King Fryderyk Wilhelm IV and dismantled and again put together in Karpacz, Poland.
Voir la photo 9006
Railway station downtown Trzebnica (German: Trebnitz), south-western Poland
Voir la photo 10068
Street in Trzebnica, near Wrocław, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, in south-west Poland
Voir la photo 15797
Historic portal representing input to the monastery in Trzebnica (Poland)
Voir la photo 8409
Entrance to the monastery in Trzebnica, near Wrocław in Poland.
Voir la photo 8657
Cistercian monastery in Trzebnica, Poland. The abbey was established by the Silesian Piast duke Henry I the Bearded and his wife Saint Hedwig of Andechs (Polish: Święta Jadwiga Śląska), confirmed by Pope Innocent III.
Voir la photo 8507
Poland, Trzebnica - Sanctuary of Hedwig (St. Hedwig Abbey)
Voir la photo 8952
Shrine of St. Hedwig in Trzebnica - Sanctuary of St. Jadwiga in Trzebnica, founded in 1203, north of Wrocław, in Silesia, Poland
Voir la photo 9187
Sanctuary of St. Jadwiga or St. Hedwig Abbey, convent for Cistercian nuns, situated in Trzebnica, Poland
Voir la photo 8985
Five rotundas Table (Rotunda Pięciu Stołów) - In the middle of the circle is a cross and a statue of St. Hedwig - Trzebnica, Poland
Voir la photo 8297
The tenements on corner of Długa Street and Trybunalska Street, Świdnica, south-western Poland
Voir la photo 12721
Market place and fountain in Świdnica city, in the region of Silesia, Poland
Voir la photo 9788